I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Obsidian!

So, I broke down and bought Paul a puppy! Well, "bought" isn't quite an accurate term, 'cause she was free. We adopted her from a nice shelter around here that rescues dogs and gives 'em their first round of shots and spays/neuters them, then gives them away for free. She's a black lab/greyhound mix, and boy is she a pistol! Sometimes she's so perfectly adorable and obedient you just want to explode, and other times she's obstinate as all get out and you just want to wring her neck! But it's only the first week, so she's still got quite a bit of training ahead of her. Not sure this was the BEST timing in the world, but the way I see it, things are only going to get busier. And Paul's learning all about the REAL world of puppy ownership, which he is loving and weary of all at once. But she's adorable, isn't she? :) I'm sure everything will be wonderful in the end. We already love her lots. Her name is Obsidian, but we call her "Obi" for short. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!