I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blessings, anyone?

Today I am grateful that I have some really amazing professors and TAs. I'm in school for 8 hours straight on Wednesdays, but because I have instructors that are engaging and who have wonderful experiences and insights, and who are all around interesting people with pleasant dispositions, those 8 hours fly by...at least compared to the alternative. I am grateful to be studying at a great university where I am learning so much from such fantastic people...honestly, the social life at BYU was a wonderful daydream, but the academic life usually wasn't engaging or challenging enough for me. Or perhaps it's just that with a few more years under my belt, I've changed and have a better approach now...either way, I am truly blessed to have the particular stresses and demands that being a full-time student at Purdue has given me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute bookmarks!! I just got them in the mail today:) That was pretty creative! I knew if I didn't do it right away that I would never do it so you are good to remember!!:) It is always good to hear what is going on with you even though we live so far away!! That is what I love about blogs:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!