
In mostly chronological order:
- Regional YSA Activity--prepare food, prepare presentation present France, dinner & dance
- Move furniture from a friend's place to mine
- Create entire Art Interdisciplinary Unit (worth 15% of my final grade) & present it, and finish organizing Lesson Plan Box (also 15%)
- Create EAS Website for all my semester's labs, lesson plans, resources, book reviews,and so forth, and finish my 2nd teaching lesson packet.
- Finish up last EAS minicourse and take the exam (this with the website constitutes 35% of my final grade)
- Two final lesson plans for Literacy (and I still don't have books for them yet)
- Two final tutoring reports for Literacy
- Take-Home Test for Literacy
- Email All Literacy lesson plans for the semester, along with artifacts, to Kristin for website
- Do laundry, clean my room, and find a place to stay for two weeks between our wedding receptions and our move-in date!
- Premarital OBGYN visit
- Temple Trip
- Make favors for wedding reception, or whatever else I can do in the next 3 1/2 weeks!
HELP ME!!! :)
It's not really all that bad, it's just awful now. After this week, I have almost nothing to do during "dead week" or finals week, and then it's off to D.C. to get hitched, then off to Vancouver to honeymoon, then back for receptions and a few weeks of bumming off people until we move into our new apartment and I start summer classes!
I'm exhausted already, and I haven't even started yet. :(
Which Vancouver? I know of Vancouver WA and VAncouver BC, but both are on the West Coast. Is there a THIRD Vancouver?
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo excited for your wedding! I wish I could come MILLIONS!!!!!
Vancouver BC. It's where Paul served his mission. We are crazy people because we are literally going from one side of the continent to the other, and back again, then back to the middle where we started, in 5 days!
ReplyDeleteI wish you could come, too! But we're already making preparations for the Ya-Ya reunion in Utah, so no worries. It's only about a year away!!!